Mesa Insulation offers the highest quality Radiant Barriers and excellent service to go along with it. Radiant Barriers are a high performance insulation product that saves energy and improves the comfort in your home or building. It has multiple layers of aluminum which separate when installed to form an enclosed airspace. The layers are perforated to allow vapor transmission. These aluminum layers reflect and reduce the emittance of radiant energy by 97%. The unique multi-layer design of radiant barriers reduce heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter. Typical applications include roof rafters and walls.
• Reduce utility bills and save energy
• Qualifies for tax credits
• Improves comfort in building structure
• Reduces attic temperatures up to 30 degrees in summer
• Reduces heat loss in winter
• Improves air conditioning and heating performance up to 50%
• Does not harm roof or roofing materials
• Permeable, does not trap moisture
• Improves efficiency of existing insulation
• Increase the value of your home
Radiant Barriers are both a profitable option for your building and
an energy-efficient, easy-to-sell upgrade for today's homebuyers.
Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable professionals to discuss how radiant barriers can improve your building structure!